It’s been a while since our last blog post, due to the Christmas break, but progress is still going great!
- The brakes have been fitted and are fully functional.
- All the wheels are fitted to the body.
- The steering wheel and linkages are connected to the wheels.
- This week the team have been finishing off the rear axel, as well as the isolation switch and the motor.
- The sub-teams have been creating possible designs for the car bodywork.
- The Media team have searched for possible sponsors, and sent letters to local and national/international companies.
In the future, the team will soon will finish all of the mechanisms and will start on the body work!