College Closure – Thursday

The decision has been made to close Bideford College due to the adverse weather conditions.

A decision will be made by 4PM today (01/03/2018) as to whether the school will be open tomorrow, Friday the 2nd of March.

Please see this link for details of what to do in the event of the College being closed: https://bidefordcollege.org/in-the-event-of-the-college-being-closed/