Please refer to the appropriate letters using the link below for information regarding the activities your child is participating in.
By ticking the consent box on the on-line payment system you are agreeing that;
- I have read the information about the proposed activity and agree to my child taking part.
- I authorise College staff to act on my behalf in an emergency. In the case of an emergency, the college will contact you via the details we have on record. Should these need updating, please contact Reception (01237 477611).
- I understand that the Multi Academy Trust will not be liable to him/her for any loss, injury or damage suffered other than such as may be caused by the negligence of the Multi Academy Trust or their employees.
- I understand that photographs may be taken during this visit and used for publicity purposes.
- I understand that participation in Activities Days is dependent on good behaviour throughout the academic year.
- Please make cheques payable to Bideford College (the College will charge £10 in the event of any cheque being returned by the Bank). Please write child’s name and the activity on the back of the cheque.
- Should your child’s medical details need updating, please obtain a Med1 form from Reception and return no later than 7 days prior to the activity date so we can amend your child’s records.
Should you have any concerns please contact Miss Jenkin on 01237 477611